- 16 oz. (450 g) canned pink salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 medium (3.5 oz or 100 g) red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (15 g) fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 (3 g) clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (4 oz or 125 g) prepared mashed potato
- 1/2 cup (1.7 oz 50 g) breadcrumbs
- 1 (2 oz or 60 g) whole egg, lightly beaten
- salt and pepper, to taste
- olive oil spray
- 1In a mixing bowl, mix together the salmon, red onion, carrot, parsley, garlic, mashed potato, breadcrumbs, and egg. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix well. Spoon about 2-3 tablespoons of salmon mixture and form to make patties.
- 2Place some patties that can fit in your Air Fryer basket (do not stack). Cook in the Air Fryer for 15-20 minutes that is set to 400 F (200 C); turn halfway through cooking time to cook evenly.
- 3Serve with burger bun and coleslaw, if desired.