- 1/4 cup (60 g) mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) sweet paprika
- 2 ears corn, shucked and halved
- 2 tablespoons (15 g) fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons (15 g) sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Preheat your air fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 2In a shallow bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lime juice, chili powder, and paprika.
- 3Brush each piece of corn with mayonnaise mixture until all sides are covered.
- 4Place the 4 pieces of the corn in the air fryer basket and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
- 5Sprinkle with grated cheese and cilantro.