- 4 (5 oz. or 150 g) cod fillets
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 g) butter
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) lemon juice
- 2 (3 g) cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup (15 g) spring onion
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 380 F (190 C).
- 2Season the cod fillets with salt and pepper on both sides. Set aside.
- 3Arrange the fish fillets into the Air Fryer basket. Cook for 7 minutes on each side or until browned. Transfer to a clean plate. Cover with foil to keep warm.
- 4In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Stir-fry garlic until aromatic, about 2-3 minutes. Stir in lemon juice and cook further 1 minute.
- 5Place the cod fillets into a serving platter. Drizzle with lemon-butter sauce. Sprinkle with spring onion.
- 6Serve immediately and enjoy.