- 2 (2 oz or 60 g) whole eggs
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) Kosher salt
- 1 cup (3.5 oz or 100 g) breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup (2 oz or 60 g) all-purpose flour for dusting
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 g) dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 g) paprika
- 1/4 cup (1 oz or 30 g) parmesan cheese, grated
- 2.2 lbs. (1 kg) chicken breast fillet, cut into small pieces
- cooking oil spray
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 2In a shallow bowl, beat the eggs together with pepper and salt. Set aside.
- 3Mix the breadcrumbs, flour, parmesan cheese, dried rosemary, and paprika in another shallow dish until combined well.
- 4Dip each chicken piece in egg mixture. Then, roll in breadcrumb mixture to coat all sides.
- 5Arrange the chicken pieces in the Air Fryer basket and spray with oil. Do not overcrowd, cook in batches if needed.
- 6Cook for 15 minutes or until golden brown, shake the basket once halfway through cooking to cook evenly.
- 7Transfer the into a serving dish, and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.