- 2.2 lbs. (1 kg) fresh chicken, cut into small pieces
- 3/4 cup (2.5 oz or 85 g) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) black pepper
- 2 (2 oz or 60 g) whole eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) dried thyme
- 3/4 cup (2.7 oz or 75 g) breadcrumbs
- olive oil spray
- 1In a medium bowl, add the all-purpose flour and season with salt and pepper.
- 2Place eggs and breadcrumbs in separate bowls. Add the paprika and herbs into the bowl with beaten eggs.
- 3Coat chicken tenders first with seasoned flour, then dip in egg mixture; lastly, roll in breadcrumbs.
- 4Preheat your Air Fryer to 380 F (190 C).
- 5Place the breaded chicken in the Air Fryer cooking basket. Spray lightly with oil. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6Transfer into a serving dish.
- 7Serve with dipping sauce and enjoy.