- 1 (2 oz. or 60 g) whole egg
- 1 cup (100 g) breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup (60 g) Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) dried oregano
- 12 asparagus spears, trimmed
- Dipping Sauce:
- 1/4 cup (60 g) Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons (30 g) Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon (20 ml) honey
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1Preheat your air fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 2Beat the egg in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3In a shallow bowl, combine breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese. Coat each asparagus stalk in egg and then roll in breadcrumb mixture.
- 4Arrange 6 spears in the air fryer basket and cook for 5 minutes or until golden. Repeat procedure with remaining spears.
- 5For dipping sauce: Whisk together the yogurt, mustard, and honey in a small bowl.
- 6Serve and enjoy.