- 1 1/2 lbs. (675 g ) lean ground turkey
- 1 medium (3.5 oz or 100 g) onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup (2 oz or 60 g) bread crumbs
- 1 (2 oz or 60 g) whole egg
- 2 tablespoons (15 g) flour
- 2 tablespoons (7 g) fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) ground black pepper
- olive oil spray
- 1In a large bowl, combine the ground turkey, onion, bread crumbs, egg, flour, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt, coriander, and pepper. Mix well with your hands.
- 2Divide the turkey mixture to form 8 patties. With your thumb, put an indent in the centre of each one to prevent the patties bunching up in the middle.
- 3Spray with oil spray on both sides of the turkey patties.
- 4Place them in the basket of hot Air Fryer. Do not stack them; just cook in batches. Put basket in the machine, set the temperature to 360 F (180 C) and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- 5Serve immediately.