- 1 package (16 oz or 450 g) frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1 cup (8 oz or 250 g) sour cream
- 8 ounces (250 g) cooked turkey ham
- 1 can (10.5 oz or 300 g) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup (3.5 oz or 100 g) breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup (2 oz or 60 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (4 oz or 120 g) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1Mix together the hash browns, sour cream, turkey ham, mushroom soup, breadcrumbs, and parmesan in a large bowl. Spread this mixture into the baking dish that can fit into your Air Fryer basket.
- 2Cook in the Air Fryer for 30-40 minutes at 350 F (175 C). Sprinkle with cheddar cheese during the last 15 minutes of cooking time.
- 3Serve and enjoy.