- 4 (2 oz or 60 g) whole eggs
- 1 cup (7.8 oz or 220 g) ricotta cheese
- 2 (5 oz or 150 g) ripe tomatoes
- 1 cup (5 oz or 150 g) button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup (15 g) chopped fresh basil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 380 F (190 C).
- 2In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and ricotta. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Add the mushrooms, tomatoes, and basil in a lightly greased baking dish that can fit inside your air fryer. Pour over the egg mixture.
- 4Place baking pan in the Air Fryer cooking basket and cook for about 10 to 12 minutes.
- 5Serve and enjoy.