- 3/4 cup (185 g) mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons (30 g) dill pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons (15 g) fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon (7 g) fresh dill weed, chopped
- 1 pound (450 g) Halibut fillets, cut into 1x3-inch sticks
- 1 cup (3.5 oz. or 100 g) breadcrumbs
- 1In a shallow bowl, combine the mayonnaise, pickle relish, parsley, and dill. Mix well.
- 2Add the fish slices and stir to coat.
- 3Preheat your air fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 4Place breadcrumbs on a separate shallow bowl. Roll each coated fish in breadcrumbs.
- 5Arrange fish sticks in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Cook in batches if needed.
- 6Cook for 10 minutes. Tunr and cook for another 5 minutes.
- 7Serve in a platter with your choice of dip.