- 4 (5 oz. or 150 g) flank steak
- 1/4 cup (2 fl oz or 60 ml) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (2 fl oz or 60 ml) red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) garlic, minced
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1In a non-reactive bowl, combine together olive oil, red wine vinegar, light soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard and garlic. Add the steaks and mix to coat well. Cover and let it sit for 30 minutes inside the refrigerator.
- 2Preheat Air Fryer to 360 F (180 C).
- 3Place marinated steaks inside the Air Fryer cooking basket and cook for about 6-7 minutes (medium rare) or 8-10 minutes (well-done).
- 4Transfer to a serving dish.
- 5Serve and enjoy.