- 1 lb. (450 g) chicken drumstick
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) ground cumin
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 360 F (180 C).
- 2In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, onion powder, thyme, paprika, and cumin.
- 3In a shallow dish, place the chicken breast. Drizzle with prepared olive oil mixture. Toss to coat well. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- 4Place the marinated chicken drumsticks inside the Air Fryer cooking basket and cook for about 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- 5Transfer chicken in a serving platter and enjoy.