- 1 1/2 pounds (675 g) chicken wings
- 1/4 cup (3 fl oz or 85 ml) honey
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 g) melted butter
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 ml) soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons (15 g) hot chili paste
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) garlic powder
- 1Whisk together the honey, butter, soy sauce, chili paste, ginger, onion powder, and garlic powder in a non-reactive bowl. Add the chicken wings. Toss to coat well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 2Arrange the marinated wings in the air fryer basket.
- 3Set the air fryer to 400 F (200 C). Cook for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- 4Transfer to a serving dish.
- 5Serve immediately.