- 1 1/2 pounds (675 g) chicken wings
- 1/3 cup (3 oz or 85 ml) soy sauce
- 1/3 cup (2.7 oz or 75 g) brown sugar
- 1/3 cup (3 oz or 85 ml) water
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 ml) rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons (10 g) hot chili paste
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) garlic powder
- 1Whisk together the soy sauce, brown sugar, water, and rice vinegar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 2Stir in the remaining ingredients except chicken. Allow to cool.
- 3Pour the spicy marinade onto your chicken and toss to coat; refrigerate for least 1-2 hours to absorb flavors.
- 4Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F.
- 5Place the chicken wings in the Air Fryer basket and cook for 8-10 minutes on each side. Transfer to a serving dish.
- 6Serve and enjoy.