- 5 oz. (150 g) asparagus, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup (5 oz or 150 g) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium (7 oz or 200 g) zucchini, cut into small pieces
- 1 medium (4 oz or 125 g) red bell pepper
- 1 (3 g) red hot chili pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) whole red peppercorn
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 380 F (190 C).
- 2Place all the vegetables into a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and apple cider vinegar. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat.
- 3Transfer into a baking dish that can fit into the Air Fryer basket. Cook for 15 minutes. Stir once during cooking.
- 4Leave in the Air Fryer for 5 minutes once cooked.