- 4 (5 oz. or 150 g) beef sirloin steak
- 4 tablespoons (2 fl oz or 60 ml) olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) cumin, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.5 g) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bunch (16 oz or 450 g) asparagus, trimmed
- 1 medium (3.5 oz or 100 g) red onion, sliced
- 1 medium (4 oz or 125 g) red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 2Combine 2 tablespoons of olive oil, ground cumin, paprika, salt, and pepper in a shallow ceramic dish. Add beef and rub with mixture to coat all sides. Set aside.
- 3Place asparagus, onion, and bell pepper in a large bowl. Drizzle with remaining olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Toss to coat.
- 4Place the vegetables and then the steaks in the Air Fryer basket and cook for 7-10 minutes on each side or to desired doneness.
- 5Serve and enjoy.