- 16 ounces (450 g) firm tofu, cut into cubes
- 2 (2 oz or 60 g) leeks, sliced diagonally
- 8 ounces (250 g) asparagus, cut into small pieces
- 3 tablespoons (1.5 fl oz or 45 ml) rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) garlic, minced
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 2In a medium bowl, whisk together rice wine vinegar, peanut oil, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic.
- 3Add the tofu, leeks, and asparagus. Toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Transfer into a baking dish that can fit inside your Air Fryer basket. Cook for 15 minutes.
- 5Serve and enjoy.