- 4 (5 oz. or 150 g) salmon steak
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 g) unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons (7 g) fresh rosemary, chopped
- Himalayan salt or Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1In a shallow dish combine butter, lemon juice, garlic, and rosemary; add the salmon steaks and rub with mixture. Cover and let it sit inside the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- 2Preheat your Air Fryer to 380 F (190 C).
- 3Place the marinated salmon steaks in cooking basket and cook for about 10-15 minutes.
- 4Transfer to a serving dish. Garnish with fresh rosemary leaves.
- 5Serve and enjoy.