- 4 (5 oz. or 150 g) chicken breast fillet
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 3 tablespoons (1.5 fl oz or 45 ml) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons (7 g) mixed fresh herbs (rosemary, thyme, sage)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Combine the oil, lemon juice, and herbs in a non-reactive bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix well. Add the chicken fillets, turn to coat all sides and let stand for at least 30 minutes. Transfer chicken and marinade into a baking dish that can fit into your Air Fryer basket. Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 2Cook the chicken for 20 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through, turning once halfway through cooking time.
- 3Serve and enjoy.