- 8 (3 oz. or 85 g) red bell pepper
- 8 ounces (250 g) mozzarella, sliced into sticks
- 2 (2 oz or 60 g) whole eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup (3.2 oz or 95 g) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (2.7 oz or 75 g) Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.5 g) kosher
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil spray
- 1Chop off the tip and end of each red bell pepper. Make a vertical slice to open it. Remove the seeds.
- 2Place a mozzarella stick in a red bell pepper shaft and then roll.
- 3In a small bowl, mix together all-purpose flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- 4Prepare ingredients by placing the beaten eggs, all-purpose flour mixture, and breadcrumbs in separate bowls.
- 5Coat the red bell pepper and mozzarella roll first in flour mixture, then beaten eggs, and the Panko breadcrumbs. Spray with oil.
- 6Preheat your Hot Air Fryer to 390 F (180 C).
- 7Place the coated red bell pepper and mozzarella rolls in the Air Fryer cooking basket, careful not to overcrowd.
- 8Cook for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9Serve with your choice of dipping sauce and enjoy.