- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 g) butter
- 2 (7 oz or 200 g) potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (75 g) frozen green peas, thawed
- 2 (1.7 oz or 40 g) shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 (3 g) cloves garlic, minced
- 4 (2 oz or 60 g) whole eggs
- 4 (1.7 oz or 40 g) egg whites
- 1/3 cup (3 oz or 85 ml) milk
- 2 tablespoons (7 g) fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons (7 g) sliced green onions
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 2In a large pan, melt butter over medium-heat. Stir-fry shallots and garlic for 2-3 minutes or until aromatic.
- 3Add potatoes and green peas. Cover and cook for 15 minutes, until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
- 4Meanwhile, beat eggs and milk in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Transfer the potato mixture into a baking dish that can fit inside your Air Fryer basket. Then, pour beaten eggs and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- 6Cook in the Air Fryer for 10 minutes or until set and golden brown.
- 7Serve and enjoy.