- 4 (6 oz or 185 g) ripe peaches, quartered and pitted
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 g) grass-fed butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 g) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) cinnamon powder
- 1Preheat Air Fryer to 360 F (180 C).
- 2In a small mixing bowl, combine together butter, sugar, and cinnamon powder. Mix well.
- 3Coat all peaches with butter mixture.
- 4Place the peaches in the Air Fryer cooking basket and cook for about 7 minutes. Cool slightly.
- 5Transfer into a serving dish.
- 6Serve and enjoy.