- 2.2 lbs. (1 kg) mussels, steamed, half shell (top shell removed)
- 1/4 cup (2 fl oz or 60 ml) olive oil
- 3 tablespoons (1.5 fl oz or 45 ml) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon (3.5 g) fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon (3.5 g) fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) dried parsley
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 350 F (175 C).
- 2Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, thyme, garlic in a large mixing bowl. Toss to coat.
- 3Place in a baking dish that can fit into the Air Fryer basket. Turn on the Air Fryer and set time to 10 minutes.
- 4Serve immediately.