- 1 cup (5 oz or 150 g) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1/4 cup (1 oz or 30 g) all-purpose flour
- 3 (2 oz or 60 g) whole eggs
- 1/4 cup (2 oz or 60 g) plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup (15 g) fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons (15 g) parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) garlic powder
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1In a mixing bowl combine mixed vegetables and flour.
- 2In a separate bowl, beat the eggs with yogurt, parmesan cheese, and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Pour egg mixture into the bowl with vegetables. Mix well
- 4Divide mixture among 6 ramekins. Then, place in the Air Fryer basket. Cook for about 15 minutes at 360 F (180 C).
- 5Serve and enjoy.