- 1 lb. (450 g) lean beef, diced
- 2 cups (500 g) prepared mashed potatoes
- 1 (10.75 oz. or 300 g) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 medium (3.5 oz or 100 g) white onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup (6.6 fl oz or 185 ml) fresh milk
- 1/4 cup (1 oz or 30 g) parmesan cheese, finely grated
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup (55 g) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1Preheat yopur air fryer to 360 F (180 C).
- 2In a medium pan over medium heat, cook the beef until browned.
- 3Combine the cream of mushroom soup, onion, milk, parmesan cheese in a medium mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Transfer beef into a baking dish that can fit inside your air fryer basket. Top with soup mixture, and then mashed potatoes. 5. Cook in the air fryer for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and cook further 20 minutes. Cool slightly.
- 5Serve and enjoy.