- 4 (5 oz. or 150 g) chicken breast fillet
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 3 tablespoons (1.5 fl oz or 45 ml) red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons (7 g) fresh rosemary, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Combine the oil, red wine vinegar, and rosemary in a non-reactive bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix well. Add the chicken fillets, turn to coat all sides and let stand for at least 1 hour. Transfer chicken and marinade into a baking dish that can fit into your Air Fryer basket. Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 2Cook the chicken for 20 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through, turning once halfway through cooking time.
- 3Serve and enjoy.