- 1/4 cup (2 fl oz or 60 ml) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup (2 fl oz or 60 ml) water
- 1/4 cup (2 oz or 60 g) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (2 fl oz or 60 ml) rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) hot chili paste
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) sesame oil
- 1 1/2 pounds (675 g) trimmed beef short ribs
- cooking oil spray
- 1Mix together the first 4 ingredients in a saucepan and let it boil over high heat. Lower the heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat source, then stir in the seasonings and sesame oil. Allow to cool.
- 2Place the ribs in a non-reactive container with lid. Coat all sides of the short ribs with marinade and then cover the container. Keep inside the fridge 8 hours to marinate.
- 3Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (C).
- 4Place the marinated ribs in a baking dish that can fit in the Air Fryer basket. Cook for 15-20 minutes, or to your desired doneness.
- 5Transfer the beef ribs into a serving platter.
- 6Serve and enjoy.