- 4 (5 oz. or 150 g) chicken breast fillet
- 2 tablespoons (1.4 fl oz or 40 ml) honey
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) butter
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.5 g) salt
- 1Combine honey, butter, garlic, coriander, and salt in a large non-reactive bowl. Mix well then add the chicken fillets. Marinate for at least one hour.
- 2Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 3Place the chicken fillets in the Air Fryer grill pan and cook for 15 minutes or to desired doneness.
- 4Serve and enjoy.