- 2 russet potatoes (about 16 oz. or 450 g), sliced into 12 wedges each with skin on
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons (15 g) fresh mixed herbs, chopped
- 1Preheat an air fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 2In a large bowl, add the potatoes. Drizzle with oil and add the salt and mixed herbs. Toss to coat.
- 3Dump the potatoes in the air fryer basket. Do not overcrowd, cook in batches if needed.
- 4Cook the potatoes for 20 minutes, Shaking the basket every after 5 minutes.
- 5Serve and enjoy.