- 8 (6 oz or 180 g) baking apples
- ground cinnamon, to taste
- 1Remove the core from the apples and cut into thin half-moon slices.
- 2Place sliced apples in a single layer in the baking pan that can fit into your Air Fryer basket.
- 3Sprinkle ground cinnamon over the apples. Preheat your Air Fryer to 330 F (165 C).
- 4Cook the apples for 30 minutes, turning halfway through cooking time.
- 5After cooking, don’t take out apple chips yet. Let it cool inside the Air Fryer for another 15 minutes to enhance crispness. Cool completely before serving.