- 4 (5 oz. or 150 g) cod fillets
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.5 g) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (3 g) clove garlic, chopped
- 1In a shallow bowl, combine the olive oil, allspice, salt, pepper, and garlic. Mix well.
- 2Add the cod fillets and turn to coat all sides. Let sit for 30 minutes.
- 3Preheat your Air Fryer to 380 F (190 C).
- 4Arrange the marinated fish fillets into the Air Fryer basket. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until browned on both sides.
- 5Transfer to a serving dish.
- 6Serve immediately and enjoy.