- 4 (5 oz. or 150 g) beef sirloin
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce
- 6 oz. (180 g) plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup (15 g) chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) dried dill
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 1Combine chipotle chili, yogurt, cilantro, cumin, and dill in a small bowl.
- 2Get a resealable bag and the chipotle sauce mixture. Add some salt to taste.
- 3Next, add the beef and massage making sure to coat all sides with marinade. Put in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- 4Set your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 5Remove the marinated beef from the resealable bag into the Air Fryer basket.
- 6Cook the steaks in the Air Fryer for 15 minutes, turning halfway through cooking time.
- 7Transfer into a serving dish.
- 8Serve and enjoy.