- 1/2 cup (4 oz or 125 g) ketchup
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons (10 g) brown sugar
- 3 (3 g) cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon (3.5 g) fresh rosemary, chopped
- 8 (5 oz or 150 g) chicken drumsticks
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 2bine ketchup, oil, white wine vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and rosemary in a non-reactive bowl.
- 3Add the chicken drumsticks and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Place chicken drumsticks in the Air Fryer basket. Cook for 8-10 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Transfer into a serving dish.
- 5Serve and enjoy.