- 1/4 cup (2 fl oz or 60 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (10 g) garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) dried thyme
- 4 (7 oz or 200 g) lamb chops
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1In a resealable bag, put the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic, parsley, and thyme in it. Add some salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Add the lamb chops and massage the meat, making sure to coat all sides with the marinade. Put in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- 3Set your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 4Remove the marinated lamb chops from the resealable bag into the Air Fryer basket.
- 5Cook the lamb chops in the Air Fryer grill pan for about 15 minutes, turning halfway through cooking time.
- 6Transfer into a serving dish.
- 7Serve and enjoy.