- 1 lb. (450 g) tiger prawns, trimmed
- 1 cup (5 oz or 150 g) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (2 fl oz or 60 ml) red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon (10 g) garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons (7 g) fresh parsley
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, and garlic, and parsley in a medium bowl.
- 2Add the prawns and cherry tomatoes. Toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Preheat your Air Fryer to 380 F (190 C).
- 4Place the asparagus and carrots in a baking dish that can fit into your Air Fryer basket. Cook for 10-12 minutes or until prawns are just cooked and tomatoes are tender. You may turn them for even cooking.
- 5Serve and enjoy.