- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 1 (5 oz or 150 g) onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) garlic, minced
- 1 cup (8 oz or 250 g) tomato puree
- 4 (7 oz or 200 g) eggplant, sliced into 1/2-inch rounds
- 2 cups (11 oz or 300 g) cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup (15 g) fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons (7 g) fresh oregano, chopped
- 1/2 cup (2 oz or 60 g) Parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1In a medium skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Stir-fry onion and garlic for 3 minutes.
- 2Add the tomato puree, eggplant, and cherry tomatoes. Simmer for 5 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer into a baking dish that can fit inside your air fryer basket.
- 3Sprinkle with Parmesan and chopped basil.
- 4Set your air fryer to 180 C (360 F). Cook for about 20 minutes.
- 5Serve and enjoy.