- 3 lbs. (1350 g) skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons (10 g) garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons (12 g) dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) freshly ground black pepper
- 1Place chicken in a shallow baking dish.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Pour this mixture over chicken breasts. Rub to coat all sides with marinade.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 to 3 hours.
- 4Preheat your air fryer to 330 F (165 C).
- 5Remove the turkey breast from the marinade and drain. Place in the air fryer basket. Cook for 30 to 40 minutes, turning halfway through cooking time.
- 6Transfer to a serving dish.
- 7Serve and enjoy.