- 4 (1 oz or 30 g) slices thick bread
- 2 (2 oz or 60 g) whole eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) whole milk
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) melted butter
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) nutmeg, ground
- 1For each slice of bread, cut it into thirds to form sticks. Line the bottom of air fryer with baking paper.
- 2Preheat your air fryer to 360 F (180 C).
- 3Whisk the eggs, milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a medium bowl. Dip each piece of bread into egg mixture, making sure that each is coated well. Give it a shake to remove excess. Arrange the sticks in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Cook in batches, if necessary. Do not overcrowd to cook evenly.
- 4Air fry for 5 minutes, turn bread pieces, and cook further 5 minutes.
- 5Serve immediately.