- 4 (7 oz or 200 g) baking potatoes
- 1/2 cup (4 oz or 125 g) sour cream
- 3/4 cup (13 oz or 375 ml) whole milk
- 1/2 cup (2 oz or 60 g) sharp cheddar, grated
- 1/4 cup (1 oz or 30 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup (4 oz or 125 g) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup (2 oz or 60 g) fresh chives, chopped
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 360 F (180 C).
- 2Cut the potatoes into thin slices.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, add the sour cream, milk, cheddar, parmesan, and pepper. MIx well.
- 4Add the sliced potatoes. Toss to coat well. Transfer into a casserole dish that can fit in your air fryer basket.
- 5Bake in the air fryer for 15 minutes. Add the mozzarella cheese and cook for another 10 minutes. Cool slightly.
- 6Serve and enjoy.