- 1 1/2 lbs. (675 g) chicken breast fillet
- 1 tablespoon (10 g) garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoon (10 g) wholegrain mustard
- 2 tablespoons (30 g) Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup (4 oz or 125 g) sour cream
- 1/2 cup (4 fl oz or 125 ml) chicken stock, unsalted
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.5 g) Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) freshly ground black pepper
- steamed vegetables, to serve
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 360 F (180 C).
- 2Place garlic, wholegrain mustard, Dijon mustard, cream, and chicken stock in a medium bowl. Mix well. Pour mixture in a baking dish that can fit into your Air Fryer basket.
- 3Add the chicken fillet and turn to coat all sides. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- 4Serve with steamed mixed vegetables and enjoy.