- 1 head (14 oz or 400 g) cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 2 cups (10 oz or 300 g) cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1/4 cup (2 oz or 60 g) unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup (2 oz or 30 g) plain flour
- 1 cup (4 oz or 120 g) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup (2 oz 60 g) Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons (10 g) wholegrain mustard
- 2 cups (8 fl oz or 500 g) milk, room temperature
- a dash of salt
- 1/4 tsp. (0.5 g) freshly ground black pepper
- 1Heat butter in a medium saucepan over medium flame until melted.
- 2Add flour and cook, stirring for about a minute; then, stir in milk in a steady stream to create a smooth sauce. Bring to a simmer until thickened.
- 3Add the wholegrain mustard and season with salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper.
- 4Add half of the cheeses, and allow to melt while stirring constantly. Turn off the heat.
- 5Combine the cauliflower and shredded chicken in a baking dish that can fit in your Air Fryer basket and cover with cheese sauce. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 6Cook in your Air Fryer for 20-25 minutes at 350 F (175 C).
- 7Serve right away and enjoy.