- 2.2 lbs. (1 kg) mussels, steamed, half shell (top shell removed)
- 1/3 cup (3 oz or 85 g) butter
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon (1 g) dried parsley
- 1/2 cup (2 oz or 60 g) cheddar cheese, grated
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 350 F (175 C).
- 2Combine the butter, lemon juice, minced garlic, and parsley in a mixing bowl; mix thoroughly.
- 3Top each mussel with some butter-garlic mixture. Top with grated cheddar cheese.
- 4Place in a single layer in the Air Fryer basket. Do not stack, just cook in batches if needed. Turn on the Air Fryer and set time to 15 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and light brown.
- 5Serve immediately with some lemon wedges and hot sauce if desired.