- 1 (8 oz or 250 g) loaf baguette, sliced crosswise into 12 slices
- 12 (10 g) cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 4 ounces (120 g) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup (6 oz or 185 g) prepared pesto
- 1/4 cup (15 g) fresh basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1Preheat Air Fryer to 380 F (190 C).
- 2On one side of each bread slice, spread the pesto sauce and then top with mozzarella and sliced cherry tomatoes.
- 3Place bruschetta in the Air Fryer cooking basket and cook for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with fresh basil.
- 4Transfer into a serving dish.
- 5Serve and enjoy.