- 2 (4 oz. or 120 g) Tilapia fillet
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.5 g) Himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) lemon pepper seasoning
- olive oil spray
- chopped fresh dill, to serve
- lemon wedges, to serve
- 1Spray both sides of the Tilapia fillet with oil, then season with Himalayan salt and lemon
- 2pepper. Spray bottom of air fryer basket and then add the fillets.
- 3Air Fry the Tilapia fillet at 400 F (200 C) for 12 minutes.
- 4Transfer broiled Tilapia in a serving dish and sprinkle with chopped dill. Serve with lemon wedges.