- 1 pound (450 g) chicken tenderloins, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 1 (2 oz or 60 g) whole egg
- 1/2 cup (50 g) panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 teaspooon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Preheat your air fryer to 360 F (180 C).
- 2Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- 3Beat egg in a small bowl.
- 4Mix breadcrumbs, oil, paprika, and rosemary in a shallow bowl until well blended.
- 5Dip each chicken tenderloin into the bowl with egg; shake off any excess. Then, roll chicken into the breadcrumb mixture, coating evenly.
- 6Put the breaded chicken into the basket of the air fryer. Cook until no longer pink in the center, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- 7Transfer to a serving dish.