- 2 (2 oz or 60 g) whole eggs
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) dried rosemary
- 3/4 cup (3 oz or 85 g) finely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/4 cup (1 oz or 30 g) parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 (5 oz. or 150 g) chicken breast fillets
- 1/2 cup (2 oz or 60 g) all-purpose flour, for dusting
- olive oil spray
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 2Get a shallow bowl, and then beat the eggs together with garlic powder, salt, and rosemary. Set aside.
- 3Combine almonds and parmesan cheese in another shallow dish until combined well.
- 4Dust the chicken fillets with flour, and shake to remove excess.
- 5Dip each chicken fillet in egg, then coat with the macadamia mixture.
- 6Arrange some in the Air Fryer basket and spray them with oil. Do not overcrowd the chicken, cook in batches if needed.
- 7Cook in the Air Fryer for 15 minutes or until golden brown, turning once halfway through cooking.
- 8Transfer the chicken fillets into a serving dish, and serve with your favorite dipping sauce..