- 2 cups (11 oz or 300 g) fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup (2 oz or 60 g) blueberry preserves
- 1 cup (4 oz or 125 g) yellow cake mix
- 1/2 stick (2 oz or 60 g) butter, cut into small cubes
- low-fat vanilla yogurt, to serve
- 1Preheat your Air Fryet to 360 F (180 C).
- 2Combine the blueberries and preserves. Then, spread it in the bottom of a baking dish that can fit into your Air Fryer basket. Sprinkle with cake mix, and scatter the butter on top.
- 3Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- 4Serve warm topped with some vanilla yogurt.