- 4 (7 oz or 200 g) baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 g) melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) paprika
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 360 F (180 C).
- 2Scrub potatoes well. Cut potatoes into wedges. Set aside.
- 3In a bowl, mix together melted butter, onion powder, garlic powder, and paprika. Add the potato wedges and toss to coat well.
- 4Arrange coated potato wedges in the frying basket. Cook in batches if needed, for about 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Shake the Air Fryer basket halfway through cooking to cook evenly.
- 5Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Serve with your favorite dipping sauce on the side.