- 1 lb. (450 g) macaroni, dry
- 2 tablespoons (15 g) plain flour
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) wholegrain mustard
- 1 cup (8 fl oz or 250 ml) evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup (3.4 oz or 95 g) grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup (2 oz or 30 g) parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup (2 oz or 30 g) mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup (1 oz or 30 g) breadcrumbs
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 2Bring a large stock pot of salted water to a boil. Cook macaroni for 10-12 minutes. Drain. Set aside.
- 3Combine flour, mustard in a mixing bowl. Slowly pour evaporated milk, stirring constantly until flour is dissolved completely.
- 4Add pasta, parmesan, and cheddar cheese; stir to combine well. Transfer into a baking dish that can fit into your Air Fryer basket. Top with mozzarella and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
- 5Serve and enjoy.