- 2 (7 oz or 200 g) boiled sweet potatoes, cut in half lengthwise
- 4 (2 oz or 60 g) whole eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.5 g) Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) freshly ground black pepper
- cooking oil spray
- chopped green onions
- 1Scoop some flesh on the sweet potato halves to make room for the egg.
- 2Crack 1 egg into the middle of the sweet potato. Spray with oil and season with paprika, salt, and freshly ground black pepper. Repeat procedure for the rest of the sweet potato halves.
- 3Preheat your Air Fryer at 360 F (180 C).
- 4Place in the Air Fryer basket and cook for 8 minutes.
- 5Transfer into a serving dish.
- 6Serve and enjoy.